Other Important Information


In case a child is to be withdrawn from the school during the academic year at least a month’s notice of withdrawal must be given in written by the parent/guardian, otherwise the parents would be required to pay the fee for the following bi- monthly slab as well. If child is to be withdrawn in the beginning of the following year, written notice must reach the Principal/Director before the first February of the current year. Transfer Certificate can be issued only after the fee and dues have been cleared by the parents.

Parents should appreciate that excessive absence from school on the part of child has an adverse affect on the child’s progress. The school seeks the active support and cooperation of parents in maintaining the high disciplinary standards that will ultimately benefit the child.